Thursday, February 23, 2006

Stash busting

So when we had our New Year's party I moved all my yarn out of it's various places around the house to keep it safe from spills, mocking friends, etc. Well, it is ALOT of yarn. Justin told me that I had an "illness", which I take with a grain of salt from a man who owns 4 cars, but he got me thinking that I should start stash busting.

Here are January's results:
1 ball of Knitpicks sock garden became very soft fingerless mittens
4 balls of Valley Yarns Shelburne which was an impulse buy on my first trip to Webs became a very cozy hat and mittens. The mittens were knit in the round btw.



One half a ball of Patons Classic Merino became a cute little felted pouch. Which is waiting for Mark's Haunted Mansion project to clear out of the sewing table so I can sew a lining for it.
And last but not least, my Christmas crocheting became complete with dad's socks being finished.

I've made some good February progress too, but haven't busted out the camera yet. Maybe next week!

No comments: