Thursday, April 21, 2005

In honor of ShellyBean

This post is in honor of my sister who complains when I don't post. She has requested a new post everyday, but I don't think my life is that interesting.
Right now, I'm exhausted. We worked in the field from 7pm to 7:30am, which means I went to bed at 8. I slept til 1 this afternoon, but I'm not as young as I used to be and I feel like I was hit by a truck. We're heading back out at 11 tonight so I'm expecting another nap soon.

On the plus side, we got really great data and Carmen thinks that it will make me famous (among boundary layer meteorological community that is)

Since my brain can't process anything else I'm back to crocheting. I think it's going to be a shrug, but right now it's just cuffs. I also joined crochetville.org and they loved my gloves!

No comments: