Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Mid-Holiday recovery

Well...I "should" be at work. I planned to take the day after Christmas to recover from all of the events (party at our house on Friday, family party on Saturday, mom's birthday/annual nutbread baking/visit with Mary Ellen and Taryn on Sunday, and of course the triple house visits on Christmas day). So I went after Christmas shopping and sufficiently recovered. But...I woke up this morning and realized that I have a hair appointment at 3 and some job applications to do and that driving to school was really a waste of time so I would just work from home. The plan was to have the application ready to submit by 2. I'm still in my robe. To be fair I did update the CV portion, make a nice checklist, and print out my statement of research and teaching for proofreading and changes. Now I just have to read it a million times... maybe I'll submit it after the haircut.

No comments: