Friday, November 17, 2006

the post with no name...

Well, it seems I've been blogging remiss. I did post not too long ago saying that I was thinking about leaving the blogging world for a while...or switching to a new blog because blogger eats my posts and taking nominations for a new blog title....but ironically the post got eaten.

Honestly though the last 2 months have been crazy, so there has not been much time for blogging anyways. We went to 4 weddings in 6 weeks. So here's my shout out congratulations to Shelly and Rich, Ellen and Ronn, Junior and Karen and Matt and Kristen! I have pictures of all of the above still trapped on the camera, so they may be posted someday soon. So that accounts for half of the weekend activity in my blog free time...the other half was well...consumed by life I guess. Not in a bad way, in a good way. I like to keep busy, I like to be active. We only live once so we might as well make the best of it right?

The weeks themselves have been busy as well. Mark is fencing and got a ribbon at the last competition. I've decided to get fit and lose the pounds of stress that grad school put on so I joined a gym and I'm taking cardio kick boxing and pilates a few nights a week. I'm also teaching a group of folks how to quilt one night a week and trying to keep up with my real job too. Mark's research is well underway and still on track for finishing this spring. My job search is also well underway with applications out to seven different schools in every region of the country.


random interruption...is it normal for your car service place to both send a "thank you for your service" card in the mail and call to make sure that everything was enjoyable? I mean the car runs. The bill for the new brakes wasn't exactly "enjoyable"... but ?


Well, I guess that's about all for now. Comment some thoughts on a new blog name please....

1 comment:

Russelldad said...

How about: The laser focused thoughts of Dr. April