The new Ski's rock!!! I don't know why I put it off for so long. (I've been ski shopping three years in a row), but I always had this inexplicable connection to my old, old school skis. Maybe it was some aversion to growing up, some nostaglia of my youth...blah blah. Who knows, but when the boots really fell apart and I got jealous of Mark's shiny new skis I finally made the purchase. And they are wonderful. Boots are comfy, skis are really easy to maneuver and ah it was like skiing heaven!
Ok, so you're bored. I'm done talking about the slabs of wood that carry me through the woods.
from Krista...I'm tagging Paul (he probably doesn't even know I have a blog, but I know he does)
10 Random things about me:
1. I have a fingernail that grows crooked
2. I have a master's degree in electrical engineering
3. I hate washing dishes
4. I took gymnastics for 9 years... but only ever got good enough to knock over James Van Der Beek in a embarrassing back handspring incident. (his mom was my teacher)
5. I want to learn how to play the violin
6. I wish I could bake without exploding/burning/throwing/forgetting something
7. Glacier National Park was my favorite of all of the ones I've been too.
8. I have slept overnight in 40 states
9. I wear contacts
10. I have a laser....Well, technically I'm the only one who uses a university owned laser, but this year it's possible that I spent more time with it than I did my husband!
pretty random. Paul you're it